Friday, November 25, 2011

About Me

 
Candid shot of Charlie (left) and Sylvia (right). 



 
Modeling in their Burberry-esque jackets.
     
     When I was little, I used to dress up in the craziest outfits and my mom would never let me out of the house in them. Little did I know, this was the beginning of my passion for fashion in a search to find my own style. The search for my own unique style never stopped and ultimately evolved into a hobby. Over the years, my friends and family have asked me to help them put together outfits for different events, or take them on shopping expeditions to help them pick out just the right clothing that matches their personal style. I gave my fashion advice to anyone who would ask me, and now I have decided to share my advice and fashion tips with you guys! I named this blog after my two dogs, Charlie and Sylvia, who make me laugh, always look cute, and love me no matter what I’m wearing. In fact, Charlie and Sylvia have their own unique style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment